A collaborative community partnership providing the knowledge, resources and opportunities for individuals with disabilities to learn, grow and contribute.
- Teach self advocacy and independent living skills
- Provide access to therapeutic services
- Provide sponsorship for consumer-driven initiatives
- Offer protective payee and money management services
- Create an environment of respect, dignity and integrity
- Build and strengthen positive community and family relationships
- Provide access to a variety of life enriching activities
- Provide assistance with life transitions
- Offer continuing education opportunities
- Educate the community on disability-related issues
- Promote personal independence and responsibility
If you are inspired by Kokua’s mission and vision, please help us make this dream a reality. Please consider becoming one of our community volunteers, serving as a member of our Board of Directors or making a tax deductible donation to further the agency’s mission.