Kokua Services is a nonprofit agency that provides residential support services to adults with disabilities in Thurston County. We value a diverse workforce and have been serving Thurston County since 1990. Kokua provides extensive paid training for new employees. We have a 125 Plan and a 401K Plan, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in Kokua! If you have access to a printer you may print an application packet and background check form by clicking HERE or fill-out the information in person at our office 1226 Carpenter Rd SE, Ste B-1, Lacey 98503. Either way, simply click HERE to schedule your interview.
ALL CURRENT OPENINGS REQUIRE:
- YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
- VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
- GOOD DRIVING RECORD
- ABILITY TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
If you have any questions, please contact CeCe Fontaine at 360-705-4665 ext 123
Please bring the following to your interview:
- Application packet (see link above)
- Background check form (see link above)
- Your driver’s license
- Your vehicle insurance card
- The following items are not required, but if you have them please bring them as well: First Aid/CPR card, Nurse Delegation Core Training Certificate, NAR or CNA card, HIV training certificate, Bloodborne Pathogens training certificate
Interviews are held at our office:
1226 Carpenter Road, SE
Lacey, WA 98503
If you are selected:
- You will need to submit your driving record from the Department of Licensing. Your driving record can be obtained Tuesday through Saturday at the Department of Licensing Office at 645 Woodland Square Loop in Lacey (just off College Street). You may also download a copy off their website.